Expat psychologist in Barcelona
As an Expat psychologist, I provide individual psychotherapy and counselling for adults in English, both in person and online.
Being able to express yourself in your own language is essential when seeking help from a psychologist for anxiety or depression, for example. Thanks to my language skills I can offer individual psychotherapy in English to the Expat community of Barcelona.
Individual psychotherapy is a safe and comfortable environment within which you and your psychologist explore solutions to your concerns while drawing on your psychologist’s experience in treating a wide range of difficulties and problems, ranging from difficult personal moments, a grief process, or major disorders such as depression or anxiety.
You should carry out individual psychotherapy sessions when experiencing emotional discomfort, and when symptoms of a psychopathological disorder have developed.
As a psychologist I can help you:
- Resolve conflicts.
- Learn to accept and love ourselves.
- Create skills and resources to make necessary changes.
- Learn to relate to others in a healthier way.
- Connect with our needs and fix them.
- Live a more satisfactory and fulfilling life.
- Deal with grieving processes.
- Treat psychopathological disorders.
With individual psychotherapy I can also treat psychopathological disorders such as:
- Depressive or dysthymic disorder.
- Panic disorder, with or without agoraphobia.
- Anxiety disorder.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Social Anxiety.
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Complex Trauma.
- Dissociative Disorder.
- Personality Disorders.
- Eating Disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder.
Sessions, both in-person and online, last 50 minutes and cost €65. I can help you in English, Catalan and Spanish. If you are looking for individual psychotherapy, feel free to contact me.