Psychotherapy can help us to:
- Resolve our conflicts.
- Learn to accept and love ourselves.
- Learn to relate to others in a healthier way.
- Heal wounds and break through emotional blockages.
- Live a more satisfactory and fulfilling life.
- Connect with our needs and fix them.
- Treat psychopathological disorders such as:
- Depressive or dysthymic disorder.
- Panic disorder, with or without agoraphobia.
- Anxiety disorder.
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Social anxiety and other types of phobias.
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Complex Trauma.
Psychotherapy is a way of taking care of yourself. Through it you will increase your self awareness. It leads to a reconnection with oneself and with life. Psychotherapy helps us to enter a space of acceptance of ourselves, because only from this acceptance is it possible to make the changes we yearn for.
Individual psychotherapy is the most appropriate form of therapy when the motivation to enter a therapeutic process is personal. In individual therapy we deal with different life experiences or symptoms, such as anxiety, fears or insecurities, low self-esteem, difficulties in couple’s relationships, mourning processes, difficulties in sexuality, moments of personal crisis or confusion, low moods or depressive states.
The cost of individual one hour therapy sessions is € 60. Both in-person and online sessions are offered (in English, Catalan and Spanish). If you are thinking about starting a therapeutic process, please do not hesitate to call or write and an interview will be arranged.