I am a licensed psychologist and psychoterapist providing English-speaking counseling. Psychotherapy is suitable for both: (1) situations of minor pain, examples include pain due to a moment of confusion, low self-esteem, and the rise of negative emotions such as post-breakup sadness; and (2) for situations of major pain such as anxiety and depression. More specifically, psychotherapy can help us to:
- Resolve our conflicts.
- Learn to accept and love ourselves.
- Learn to relate to others in a healthier way.
- Heal wounds and break through emotional blockages.
- Live a more satisfactory and fulfilling life.
- Connect with our needs and fix them.
- Treat psychopathological disorders such as:
- Depressive or dysthymic disorder.
- Panic disorder, with or without agoraphobia.
- Anxiety disorder.
- Complex Trauma.
- Social Anxiety.
Individual therapy is the most suitable modality of therapy when the motivation to enter a therapeutic process is personal, while couple’s therapy is the best option for addressing aspects of the couple’s relational dynamics. In addition, child and adolescent therapy are being offered too.
Being able to express yourself in your mother tongue during therapy can make a difference in the process of healing. If you are an English speaker interested in starting a therapeutic process, you can reach me at 629 28 84 83, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Both in person and online sessions are offered. The cost of each session is 60 €.